About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Alias: DJ Hooligan, DJ Madd Katt, DJ Enigma, DJ Spectrum, The Drug ------- What's up, my name is Sean, I like to spend my free time making remixes and producing tracks also mash ups. I'm mostly into Hard / Vocal Trance, Hip Hop, and then everything in between. If it's music, I'll be bumpin' it.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yes No Maybe

I've noticed that a lot of FACEBOOK users don't read events that are sent to them fully, they will either just ignore the posted event till it has passed or say Maybe just to act like they are doing the event poster a service.

Or they seem to do quite the opposite and click Yes right away and totally forget about the event entirely, or just forget to read what the event was or is about.

No, well that one’s easy, at least with those people you know that they don’t want anything to do with the event but what I don’t understand is why still be added to the group if you never say Yes or Maybe to an event invitation ? Wow people and the internet…

No comments: