About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Alias: DJ Hooligan, DJ Madd Katt, DJ Enigma, DJ Spectrum, The Drug ------- What's up, my name is Sean, I like to spend my free time making remixes and producing tracks also mash ups. I'm mostly into Hard / Vocal Trance, Hip Hop, and then everything in between. If it's music, I'll be bumpin' it.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Cartoons are fun

I was over at the Cineplex theatre on the Southside in the South Common Shopping Center to watch Bolt in REALD, it's the 21st century take on the old fashion 3D. I've always thought that watching cartoons on the big screen was cool, it could be because I haven't passed that age to let go of cartoons for myself or watch cartoons only because I have kid(s). To get back to the movie Bolt starring John Travolta and Millie Cyrus, I thought that having the chance to watch it REALD was a better choice than to watch it in just plain film. It really made the movie come to life; the couple of extra bucks for a pair of REALD glass were worth it and now only if all movies were made this way. If all movies don't change to this field of another dimension and it just stays to only doing cartoons then I'm fine with that.

No comments: