About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Alias: DJ Hooligan, DJ Madd Katt, DJ Enigma, DJ Spectrum, The Drug ------- What's up, my name is Sean, I like to spend my free time making remixes and producing tracks also mash ups. I'm mostly into Hard / Vocal Trance, Hip Hop, and then everything in between. If it's music, I'll be bumpin' it.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sad Times

A legacy is coming to an end on www.nr92.com and that legacy that I’m talking about is "THE DJ ZONE" The DJ Zone took you into the world of club life with DJ mixes, Mash-Ups, New Tracks, Remixes, and everything in between.
Mixed by DJ Hooligan, DJ Madd Katt, DJ Enigma, DJ Spectrum and The Drug. This is one of those shows that kept you tune in and just keep listening to, from start to finish.
The DJ Zone has brought you into the world of Club music and Remixes for 5 semesters (circa October 2006 – December 2008), but will it end there… the show that is, who knows?

I will keep you posted though for sure or you can check out the FACEBOOK Group page: The DJ Zone
The Mixes will also available online via the facebook group, the reason why the show has come to an end on NR92 is I am finished school at NAIT and will now be living in Calgary, AB. So to all that live in Cow-town, it will be my pleasure to join all ya’ll in the New Year.

No comments: