About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Alias: DJ Hooligan, DJ Madd Katt, DJ Enigma, DJ Spectrum, The Drug ------- What's up, my name is Sean, I like to spend my free time making remixes and producing tracks also mash ups. I'm mostly into Hard / Vocal Trance, Hip Hop, and then everything in between. If it's music, I'll be bumpin' it.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Electronic Force

Music has changed so much over the decades that sounds have been recorded and also re-recorded as an added sound to the music (sampling).
I think that music has become stale or over produced.
Well almost all music styles or genres, one of them that keeps re-inventing itself is electronic music. I use the terminology of electronic music as whole and not just one style and it would be the upbeat 4-on-the-floor dance electronic music, since the dawn of disco electronic music has been an influence on pop culture or visa versa, once people think it leaves it comes back and prevails as a sound everyone hears.
What I really like about electronic music is that it’s still young and has so much heart, even if a vocal sample is taken from an old song, it is re-created to sound new again or even new entirely. One place that you will always find electronic music is in Night Clubs, being blasted loudly.

No comments: