About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Alias: DJ Hooligan, DJ Madd Katt, DJ Enigma, DJ Spectrum, The Drug ------- What's up, my name is Sean, I like to spend my free time making remixes and producing tracks also mash ups. I'm mostly into Hard / Vocal Trance, Hip Hop, and then everything in between. If it's music, I'll be bumpin' it.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

iPod vs. iDon't

In this day an age of portable music players who doesn’t have an iPod?
Well that person would be me, I’m not one to fall suit to the best and easiest way to play my music.
This could be due to the fact that I understand the meaning of quality sound over quantity and this is also the reason why I’ve bought myself high end headphones.
iPod is a brand of portable media players designed and marketed by Apple Inc. and launched on October 23, 2001. The product line-up includes the hard drive-based iPod Classic, the touchscreen iPod Touch, the video-capable iPod Nano, and the screenless iPod Shuffle. The iPhone can function as an iPod but is generally treated as a separate product.
Just like my separate product, my HTC Touch phone, it’s my right hand assistant (so to say) and also acts as my main portable music player with a faster file transfer and high quality sound. In the end I will always choose quality over quantity.

No comments: